CHANGE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMMES
Triggered as a result of merger or acquisition, entry into new markets, relocation, change of business strategy, management style, or organisation culture.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES
We design training and development initiatives for staff at all levels, including:
- undertaking training needs analysis;
- developing training programmes;
- designing and delivering training courses for managers and executives;
- developing succession planning systems; and
- designing and implementing performance appraisal schemes.
Demand for skilled staff outstrips supply. Implementing effective reward strategies is a key issue in every company. Putting together systems that attract, retain and motivate staff is a major challenge. Our services include:
- advising on remuneration packages;
- conducting salary surveys, tailored to organisational requirements; and
- designing and implementing job evaluation schemes using a computer based approach.
HUMAN RESOURCES POLICIES
Human resources policies need to comprise of a coherent package linked to the organisation’s culture and objectives. We can:
- undertake a top level review of the human resources function;
- develop policies, procedures and systems;
- develop a strategy for attracting and retaining staff; and
- advise and assist with the implementation of computerised personnel information systems.
Executive Search & Selection
This service is most appropriate for very specialist or senior appointments that demand candidates with a specific profile and where there is a finite number of target companies from which an individual can be potentially sourced. A Director or principal consultant with extensive senior appointment recruitment experience handles all executives search assignments.
Management Training and Consultancy Limited, London, UK (MTC) are also pleased to announce that we have signed the MOU with Qatar University on 19th June 2013 to provide training courses and activities. These include training in oil & gas field services including:
- Health & Safety,
- Maintenance, Electrical and Instrumentation issues
- Reliability Engineering
- Training services for improved exploration and production performance for companies in oil, gas and petrochemicals
- Professional certification programmes of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply, UK (CIPS) and the Chartered Management Institute, UK (CMI); soft skills courses for personal development, people management, and human resources.
MTC is now approved to provide training and consultancy solutions to GPC at Qatar University and to support training and research at the Gas Processing Centre (GPC) and its Consortium members, i.e.: Qatar Petroleum, Qatar Chemical Company Ltd, Dophin Energy, Qatar Petrochemical Company, Qatar Fertiliser Company (S.A.Q), RasGas Company Limited, ConocoPhillips, Exxon Mobil Qatar, GE, Shell Qatar, Total Qatar, Air Products Inc, ORYX GTL, Qatar Gas.
MTC is also in collaboration with European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company N.V. (EADS), Competence Centre Qatar.